Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Updates

So sorry it has been forever since I have written. It has been crazy with the holidays and it really hasn't slowed down much. COLBEY is good...she is in heat. It has only been 3 days and I feel like it needs to be over already. I have been extremely busy with school. Taking classes at home and 15 hours of college classes each week and working on scholarships and applying to the vet tech program. I have to put in 20 hours at a vet clinic before applying and my first day is this Saturday. COLBEY and I have been out some, we have been to the movies, the mall, and a couple restaurants. Now we will not be going for a while though, it will test mine and COLBEY's patience....she loves to work. She has gotten "wave" and "bow" pretty well and we are working on "visit". Well, I am off to class. Update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment