Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Commands

This afternoon COLBEY and I did a little training session. I have had so much going on lately, I haven't gotten to work with her as much as I would like to. So, I had a little time today and I introduced "get it" and "drop it".....I dropped a pen, a set of keys, and a book. She did fine with the pen, the keys were a little strange to her (I think the metal tasted a little odd), and the book was a no go. We also did lap. It was so cute, she sat in front of me and put her front paws on my lap while she was still in a sit position. COLBEY learned "jump on" too. She did wonderful. After she got the hang of it, I took the chair over to a light and had her "jump on" and I said "light" as I switched the switch with a treat in hand. Hopefully we can master that by the end of the week. Well, more updates later!
Love,
COLBEY and Olivia :]

No comments:

Post a Comment