Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Updates...







Yes, I have been a terrible blogger! I have had a lot going on lately though.....



Well to start off, I had my wisdom teeth taken out. Everything went great. I was very sore and out of it for a couple of days, but everything has healed perfectly. After I was healed up and ready to work with COLBEY, I had some things come up and I ended up quitting my job, and COLBEY's "dad" and I split up after a long relationship. So, needless to say, I have not had time to work with COLB. I am still just not in the physical, or mental state to be out with her. I am to give her my full attention when we are working and I am not to that point yet. I have been alot better over the last few days, I hope to continue. It is not easy at any age, especially for me at 16, to lose a job and your partner all at the same time. I know this extra time now will allow me to work towards the future I want for myself, and not be concerned about the demands of others. COLBEY has been concerned about me though.... She was very confused about what was going on with mom that she couldn't lick my face because I was sore. As soon as she could lick mommy's face again, it was wet from mom's tears. COLBEY never fails to comfort me though. Even when I was crying, she could make me smile with her kisses. I know she is eager to get back out, and hopefully next week we will get that chance.



Here are a couple pictures I have edited....one says "boo bear"....yes that is what I call COLB sometimes....I don't know how she got that name. Also there is one from when she was a pup...still to at 9 months she sleeps like this...



Enjoy..



Liv and COLBEY (Boo Bear)

No comments:

Post a Comment